sobota 13. července 2013

BET365.COM ignore rules



CRICKET TWENTY20 – Match winner
Match facts: Match was affected  by weather and official rules dont detemine a winner.
Reason for complaint: It should be use Dead-heat rule.
Here is bet365.com cricket rules:

Here is my bet (proof no price for tie):




PROOF rules dont determinate winner (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/582186.html :


PROOF weather ruins the match:

When I wrote on LIVE chat bet365, he wrote back this.
My question:

Hello, please how are settled bets on cricket match Twenty20 where is match abadoned due weather and the official rulles dont determine who win the match. How you are this bet determined? Will be use dead-heat rule?
Answer (adviser: Louise D):

Yes, if no price is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules do not determine a winner then Dead-Heat rules will apply.

But after i send him my bet to review he wrote me this:
„Bet is from 2012. Management is unwilling to deal with so old tickets.“
-----
Bet365 ignore rules and dont respects the 2-year warranty time and reject deal with my bet.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat